- This recipe is Judi’s scaled down version of her bakery cinnamon rolls.
- They’re made from “scratch” and mighty delicious!
- I made them after watching her video tutorial.
- I made the Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with the same ingredients except I used instant active yeast and I did not preheat any of the ingredients, but used my Zojirushi bread machine which I love for making yeast dough; then I followed her instructions after the dough was made.
- One tip Judi offers for making the Cinnamon rolls tender (and not chewy) is to use all purpose flour and not use bread flour.
Judi’s Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are AMAZING and definitely taste like a bakery cinnamon roll!!
The Vanilla Glaze included with the recipe is really good, but next time I’ll use half the glaze recipe because it made them a bit sweet for my family. My husband thinks he wants them made without any glaze and he’ll just add a pat of butter.
The recipe is definitely a keeper!!
P.S. I recently purchased this GE Gas Range and needed to test it for a variety of recipes. I expected to pay much more for a new range, but this one meets my needs. I added the cast iron griddle and also added the center grate which I love because it makes the top have continuous grates when used .