Crockpot Snack Mix
Easy! This cooks in your slow cooker; needs only minimal watching/stirring.
- 4 cups cheerios cereal
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 4 cups wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste—may use garlic salt)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine ingredients in 4 to 5 quart crockpot and stir gently until mixed.
- Put the lid on and cook on low 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid during last half hour of cooking to allow mix to dry.